How do I create an account?
• Click the "Login/Register" link located to the right in the upper navigation bar of the website. To properly process your order you must complete each field where a red asterisk mark is present. If you are a Milwaukee Tool employee or distributor, see below for login instructions.
If I am a Milwaukee Tool employee or distributor, how do I login?
• You must login to the store through Milwaukee Connect to gain access to special pricing and be able to pay with Co-Op funds.
How do I pay for my order?
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. If you are a Milwaukee Tool employee, you may also pay with Co-Op funds and will be required to enter additional billing information at the Payment Method step of checkout. If you are a Milwaukee Tool distributor, you may also pay with Co-Op funds.
If I am a Milwaukee Tool distributor, can I use my co-op funds on the store?
• Yes. However, you must login to the store through Milwaukee Connect in order to pay with Co-Ops funds.
If I am in sales, can I use my distributor's co-op funds?
• Yes. However, you must login to the store through Milwaukee Connect in order to pay with Co-Op funds. At the Payment Step of checkout, you will be prompted to provide a Distributor Name and AB # for billing purposes.
What if I need an item that is not offered in the company store?
• As the industry leader in creative ideas, we offer thousands of the newest and most unique items from the industry's top suppliers. If you need assistance finding the right item to suit your needs, contact your Milwaukee Tool Account Team and let us do the work for you!
How will my order ship?
• Your order will ship via FedEx Ground service, unless otherwise instructed. Increased rates will apply for expedited shipping.
When will my order ship?
• Items that are stocked in inventory at our warehouse in the Atlanta, GA area will ship the next business day if your order is placed by 1 P.M. EST. Items that are made to order will ship after the production time stated on each product page.
How can I know transit time for my orders?
• Items held in inventory will ship from our warehouse in the Atlanta, GA area. Please, see below for standard FedEx Ground transit times from this location after your order has left our facility. Items produced to order will ship directly from the factory. These locations are noted on each product page.
How can I check the status of my order?
• To check the status of your order you may navigate to the My Account page, or contact your Milwaukee Tool Account Team with your order number.
How can I track my package?
• Once your order has shipped you will be emailed tracking information for your order. You may also navigate to the My Account page. If you need further assistance you may contact your Milwaukee Tool Account Team.
What if I need to return an item?
• Inventory Item Returns - Merchandise ordered from existing inventory may be returned up to 30 days after date of delivery for a full refund (minus the original shipping cost). Goods must be unused and in original packaging. Any damaged, worn, or obviously used merchandise is unavailable for return.
The customer is responsible for any return shipping and handling costs. Pinnacle Promotions does not provide return labels to cover return shipping and handling costs. We strongly recommend that you send your return back with an insured tracking number. We are not responsible for any return packages that are lost in transit or shipped and delivered to the incorrect address. Once your return has been received at our warehouse, it will take approximately 3-5 business days for it to be processed. If you need to return an item on an order, please reach out to our team on the Contact Us page to begin this process.
• Made to Order Item Returns - Merchandise ordered in bulk or with a custom design or imprint is not available for return, except in the case of a product that has a manufacturing defect or print error. These items are produced on demand, therefore, we are unable to accept returns.
Defective merchandise will be replaced at suppliers expense or given a full refund or credit of original purchase price. We strongly recommend that you review product samples before placing a custom order. Blank samples will be shipped to you free of charge! A virtual sample image of the product with your logo is available for your review prior to order. Pre-production samples with your logo on the product are also available for a fee. The fee is dependent upon product & decoration method, so please contact us for cost and lead time.
What if I need to exchange an item?
• Due to the fast selling nature of our products, we do not offer exchanges at this time. You may return the item received & place a new order on the store for the desired item. Please refer to our Return Policy outlined above.
What if an item on my order is missing, damaged, or faulty?
• We greatly apologize that you received a shipment with damaged, faulty, or missing items! Let our team know by filling out the form on the Contact Us page. A member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible to have this issue resolved. Please note that our team must be notified of any order issue(s) within 30 days of delivery.
What if the shipment for my order is marked delivered, but I did not receive it?
• If the tracking for your order is marked delivered by the carrier, please allow 72 hours to see if the shipment turns up before reaching out to our team. The shipping carrier may mark packages delivered by mistake while they are still in transit.
If your order has not turned up after 72 hours, please let us know by filling out the form on the Contact Us page. A member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible to have this issue resolved.
• International Shipments - Please contact your Milwaukee Tool Account Team for international shipping options. Standard international shipments require the consignee/customer to pay duties & taxes and brokerage fees mandated by the government for which the shipment is received. Please check with your local agency for details on estimated fees. Pinnacle Promotions, Inc. is not responsible for duties and taxes. The customer is responsible for these destination fees. If an international package is refused for any reason, we will not refund the customer for the merchandise nor shipping & handling charges. We do not pay for return shipping when the package is abandoned internationally.
What is California Proposition 65?
• A small number of products sold on this store contain substances that the state of California has determined may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. According to a 2018 update to the Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly called Proposition 65, any products containing these substances that are sold in the state of California are required to have warnings describing their potential harm.
How do I know if a product I am looking at contains any of these substances?
• These products will have a warning label and description on the product page (see example below). We work with dozens of suppliers and always try our best to work most with suppliers actively devoted to compliance of all safety laws.